Leading Hotel & Restaurant Chain Sets up Authorable eLearning Microsite on AEM
Trantor takes pride in delivering innovative technology solutions, enabling our clients to achieve their business objectives cost-effectively. With expertise in both cloud-based and traditional applications, we understand all the aspects and challenges of software development. We build long-term partnerships with our customers by setting up dedicated CoE (Centre of Excellence), thereby enabling them to scale their business, reduce costs, and continue to be innovative.
The client wanted to build an eLearning microsite using AEM, which would allow them to manage content with minimal developer support. Additionally, they wanted custom components for various content types like articles and videos. The biggest challenge was to create these components within a month.
- Trantor developed a custom component for publishing the latest articles. The component had a responsive interface and was authorable for header tag, number of articles and more button text.
- Developed custom YouTube component, where the author could input the video URL and the frame ratio.
- Developed a custom workflow process component where multiple authors could review the content, one at a time. After successful review the content got published automatically
- Project completed in 2 weeks
- Successful integration of the learning site based on Alfresco with CQ
- Consistent look and feel of the components with the rest of the site
- Robust content rights management for a complete microsite
We are greatly impressed by the extensive knowledge Trantor has on AEM. Their turnaround time and quality of deliverable is commendable.Chief Technology Officer . Multinational Hotel, Coffee Shop and Restaurant Company . Dunstable, United Kingdom