Launch Your Future With Us
Explore New Opportunities
Discover open opportunities across our various locations and function areas. Get, Set, and Explore!!
Location: Chandigarh/Gurugram/Remote, India As a Senior Angular Developer, here's what you bring in Trantor
- 3+ years of experience
- Should have working experience in Angular 5/7/8/9
- Should be proficient in Feature based development with Angular routing configuration.
- Should be proficient in using Git as a source control.
- Should have experience in consuming Web API in the front end code.
- Strong experience in client-side Java Script MVC frameworks.
- To deliver projects to world class clients (Overseas).
- Experience in understanding and writing SQL queries.
- Should have experience on Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team to analyse business requirements and develop solutions.
- Should Possess strong problem-solving skills and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Location: Chandigarh/Gurugram/Remote, India
As a React JS Developer ,Here’s what you will Bring:
- Minimum 3+ experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Having hands on experience in React ecosystem
- Must have experience in Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML, CSS3.
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
As a React JS Developer ,Here's what you will do:
- Crafting responsive pages using HTML/CSS (SCSS preferred)
- Monitor own solution and optimize the code to use deliver high performance and less size of React Components
- Unit Test Creation and leading CSS Frameworks
- Building reusable components and front - end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Location: Chandigarh/Gurugram/Remote, India
As a ROR Developer ,Here's what you will Bring:
- Should have around 5 years of relevant work experience
- Writing effective and scalablecode in Ruby
- Building back-end componentsfor web applications
- Testing applications for performance, responsiveness and security
- Creating back-end solutions,building efficient gems andintegrating front-endcomponents
- In-depth understanding ofobject-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience writing command-line apps using Rubylibraries,Expertise in Rails
- Understanding of agile softwar edevelopment
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Should have experience inbuilding/deployingweb applications using RoR framework.Postgres, Heroku, Git knowledge is alsorequired. Salesforce understanding is abonus.Communication is mandatory as this is a client facing position.
Location: Gurgaon / Chandigarh / RemoteAs a Salesforce Developer ,Heres what you will bring:
- 4+ years of experience as Salesforce developer
- At least one of the following SFDC certifications: Certified Platform builder, Certified Admin Certified
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
As a Salesforce Developer, here’s what you can do at Trantor
- Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals in Visualforce, Apex, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Leading technical end to end solution for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service cloud & force.com platform and writing technical design documents.
- Works with other technical team members representing back office application to design seamless integration between all the involved applications.
- Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third party integrations for the SFDC stack
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
- Experienced in integration architecture. Specifically, integrating external, on premise systems with Salesforce.com via middleware products
- Experience with salesforce integration patterns, strong knowledge in web service API’s & governor limits
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed multiple complex data migrations to SFDC